Friday, April 21, 2006

Six Weird Facts

Ok--Evil Attila tagged me. Now I have to come up with Six odd or unusual things about me. I'm sure my coworkers could come up with more (but they don't know about these things... ok, they do know about the Harry Potter addiction--because a number of them share it). By the way, at work, I'm Hermione Granger--and I don't want to hear any nasty comments about my obsession with elves (I'm also Fred Weasley).

1.) I like to pop zits. I know, it's gross. However, if I see someone I don't know with an oozing zit, I get so disgusted that I start gagging.

2.) I used to have an outtie, but now I have an innie. (mom made me have plastic surgery at the age of four.

3.) I do have back problems, but sometimes (usually) I exaggerate them to get the ball and chain to clean the litter box.

4.) I'm addicted to Harry Potter and it mortifies me.

5.) I'm the youngest of five--and the only one who was adopted. What--four kids wasn't enough??

6.) I can play the trumpet, piano and guitar. I used to be able to play the tuba as well, but I think I've forgotten how.

I'll tag people later... Really!

Here are the people I'm tagging (and I'm apologizing in advance)... Miss Litzi and that's it for now--because I don't really know anyone else (other than Rhonda's Ruminations, but that darned ATM already snagged her...) in blog land. I reserve the right to torment people at some future date.

Now--I copied this part from ATM's blog, but as I'm stating the fact outright--I don't need to cite her blog, do I?

Here are the rules of this tag (I guess it's like a chain letter that will never go away!):1.Go write 6 weird facts/things/etc. about yourself in my comment box and on your blog, then tag six more people!2. Then leave a comment that says “You are tagged” in their comments telling them to read your blog. ENJOY!

3 Comments:

Blogger Attila the Mom said...

I could just see you as a zit-picker!

LOL

3:44 PM  
Blogger Miss Keeks said...

Hi Miss Litzi,

I could probably think of about 100 more odd things about myself. But I have to admit, it was a fun list to write.

The tuba wasn't exceptionally difficult to master--I had played the trumpet for about 6 years by that time. Our band's senior tuba player had graduated and our teacher chose me to pick up a new instrument.

Oscar is doing really well. He's a little love bug. Tragically, the ball and chain had to "leave for work early" and now I have to change the damn box.

Thanks for adding me as a link! Someday I'll figure out how to do that as well...

Hi Attila,

Total zit picker. My eyes light up when I see one. My sister's back is like heaven for me. Isn't that disgusting?? And--when I have one--I have to get rid of it immediately because it completely grosses me out. Ha!

10:54 AM  
Blogger Miss Keeks said...

ML: Ha! I plan on teaching the next set of cats to go in the toilet.

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home